Friday, September 18, 2020

I know, I know, it's been way too long and it should be proper content rather than a sales post, but I'm very excited about this big news on the Roadworks kit front with the announcement of two - yes two! - new versions of my original designs, with the Maillot Jaune and the Red Guard colourways, both created with visibility and fun in mind. I know these are tough and crazy times but hopefully you're still able to ride your bicycles, and if you're like me new kit always cheers me up...


If you're interested please message my Chief Clothing Coordinator, the wonderful John Randal at siftyjohn@gmail.com as he will be handling all inquiries. Thanks very much to him for his mahi.


Massive thanks also to the great guys at https://www.ultimoclothing.co.nz/bike.htm for their help, great products and top pricing. Their flexibility and assistance in nutting these designs out has been above and beyond.


The pricing is as follows:

Jersey $110 / Aero upgrade $125

Bibs $130 / Shorts $120

Vest $150

Armwarmers $55


Combos:

Jersey+bibs $230 / Aero jersey upgrade $245 / Shorts $215

Jersey+bibs+armwarmers+vest $420 / Aero jersey upgrade $435 / Shorts $405


Please note that special requests are welcome and shipping can be arranged to anywhere in the world, bearing in mind the constraints of COVID-19.


Again, if you're keen at all on some of this fresh kit please email John at siftyjohn@gmail.com.


Ride well!








No comments: